DMT’s Total Workholding Systems will improve your bottom line by reducing dependency on skilled labor. 92% of DMT’s customers rated concept design the most critical factor to the success of their project.
DMT’s team of Design Engineers has over 200 years of combined experience in Workholding and Machine design!
A Good Design:
- WILL NOT depend on the operator for quality
- WILL NOT Require Hammers, Feeler Gauges, Impact Wrenches, Cheater Pipes, etc.
- WILL NOT allow the machine to waste time producing scrap
- WILL Allow you to fully utilize your expensive machinery and tooling
- WILL Confirm proper loading
- WILL Assure no deformation of part
- WILL Provide consistent quality regardless of operator or shift
Over 94% of Workholding Systems produced by DMT do not require ANY modifications after testing and shipment.
DMT tests EVERY system for:
Part Deflection, Pressure Decay, Repeatability, and CMM compliance
If your suppler is De-Bugging on your floor, then he either does not have a Quality System in place or does not understand the requirements.